EV Station management & monitoring
Station management & monitoring
Chargebay offers you all the functions you need to control, monitor and remotely service your charging infrastructure, regardless of the hardware manufacturer.
Our Charge Point Operator module offers fleet operators and companies effectively administer networked electric mobility of their customers.
Regardless of whether you are new to e-mobility or you already operate a number of charging stations, Chargebay makes it easy for you to standardize on a common platform and plan for the future.
Our flexible pricing system, allows you to create various customer group-specific pricing structures to provide you full control over your fleet.
Diverse Payment Systems
We aim to make EV Charging available to all with maximum convenience. Services include
- Payment via Chargebay App
- RFID Tag/QR code payment for ad hoc payments
- Plug & Charge (ISO15118)
Manufacturer-independent connection and data acquisition
We use an open system that can be flexibly networked with a wide variety of hardware via encrypted interfaces. We can accommodate all chargers that support OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol) communication protocols.
View important backend data at a glance: The Chargebay dashboard provides an overview of the current load on your charging stations and allows you plan accordingly. Connected users and transactions are shown in real time.
You can manage any number of customer groups and RFID chip cards and flexibly control the access authorization to your stations.
Key data points:
- Live status of your charging stations in chart and map views
- Master data and customer management
- Current loads across your fleet of chargers
- Errors, notices and anomaly activities
Optional: 24/7 customer care hotline
Customer support agents specially trained in e-mobility and the Chargebay platform can help provide a quality customer experience
- Staff with expertise available 24/7
- Individual phone number, message formula, music on hold, announcements
- First-level user support
- Reporting (complete itemized billing and support tickets)