Designed to be installed in both public access environments (urban spaces, shopping centres, car parks, airports, petrol stations…) and private areas (companies, community car park sites…) where its intelligent capabilities offer a range of possibilities which improve the user and/or operator experience.
We offer both wall mounted and freestanding options.
Key features include:
- The Integrated Load Management allows for a lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) by charging two EVs simultaneously even when the charger is not supplied with its maximum output power.
- The door at the front with key access provides an access to the interior of the charger which results in a lower OPEX due to a quicker installation and service (preventive/corrective). Moreover, it allows the charger to be installed next to a wall, optimising the available space.
- Robust structural design that provides protection against both mechanical stress and severe environmental conditions, increasing the charger’s lifespan, using aluminium and ABS plastic construction.
- Ethernet port (by default) or 4G/3G/ GPRS modem (optional), the charger can be connected to a back-office system (by means
of OCPP) for charger management and billing.
- Accessibility for disabled users has also been considered, complying with international standards regarding the height of connectors/displays, facilitating their use.
- The eVolve series includes the necessary electrical protection integrated within the charger to ensure the maximum user safety and uptime thanks to independent protections per connector.