The A 1532 EVSE XA adapter is an essential tool for ensuring the electrical safety and proper functionality of your EVSE, especially when used with compatible METREL installation testers. Specifically designed for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with a type 2 connector, the XA version can handle 3 phase load testing up to 13 A and detect various error types, including PE open.
When used with Metrel AUTOSEQUENCES®, which are pre-installed on newer multifunctional testers like the MI 3152XC and MI 3155XD , this adapter allows you to test your entire EVSE charging station electrically and functionally, state-by-state, with just a push of a button. This makes it easy to ensure that your EVSE is operating as it should be.
And with MESM, you can easily create a professional, station-based report to keep track of your testing results. So if you want to ensure the safety and proper operation of your EVSE, the A 1532 EVSE XA adapter is a must-have tool for any serious EV professional.
• On-site testing of EVSE charging station installation;
• Initial and periodic testing of private, semi-private and public EVSE charging stations
• Banana socket outputs for connection to a 3-phase installation tester;• Voltage indicators on EVSE output;• Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection;• Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status;• Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE);• Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE;
• 6 mA EV RCD support;
• Functional tests support;*
• EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support;*
• MESM report creation;**
• Load testing up to 13 A on socket – 1 phase or on banana sockets – 3 phase;• Fault simulation of Diode short, PE-CP short and PE open;• Output BNC connector for CP signal monitoring.